features & Benefits for
- Track & assign ongoing learning to various roles such as Administrative personnel, laboratory staff.
- Use KloudLearn LMS to ensure that all members of the team in various departments understand important safety procedures & critical regulations.
- Stay connected across different healthcare verticals by standardizing training content across various departments. KloudLearn LMS is highly scalable.
- Train several doctors and other medical professionals with a single installation.
- KloudLearn provides standardized training to ensure that all employees receive the same level of information. This helps you provide the highest quality customer Support and patient Care.
- Keep your employees stay on top of their training and learning activities with KloudLearn’s user-friendly mobile app leveraged with gamification.
- Healthcare professionals are busy individuals. Provide them with the flexibility to learn at their own pace. KloudLearn LMS can help them learn any time, any place, any device.
- KloudLearn LMS ensures every team member has complete access to the required resources by making all training content 24/7 available.
- Update your training content to keep up with the latest changes in the healthcare industry. Deploy your training courses effortlessly and provide real-time information to your employees.
- Create new healthcare training material easily & deploy the same at a rapid pace. Keep your healthcare professionals updated with the latest changes in healthcare regulations & processes.
- KloudLearn minimizes the risk of compliance violations by ensuring that your entire organization is fully compliant and up-to-date with governmental regulations, guidelines, and industry standards.
- Capture your audit trials that are compliant with your healthcare regulatory procedures in a single training solution.
- Kloudlean provides zoom integration to conduct live webinars and role-playing sessions to help employees understand different scenarios and tackle them.
- With the swift evolution in Healthcare regulations and medical technology, there’s no time to waste in putting the optimal employee training in place to optimize current processes, reduce human error, improve financial performance while improving patient care.
- Understanding the progress of your employees provides you with insights such as the learning pace of the employees, the impact of the training programs. Having clear & concise reports lets you understand the areas of improvement and allows you to take decisions accordingly.
- Use built-in reports to track the employee’s training progress and gauge the effectiveness of the employee.
- Design your own custom reports to generate detailed information and to create a structured data management system.
- Use analytics reports to analyze the competency of the training programs via quizzes, tests, assessments, etc.